As usual, my mind has been working on overdrive these past months. And somehow, my many questions and wondering still manage to enter my mind no matter how busy I am. But then, somehow, I think I got the answers to some of my questions. I sorta understand things -- and even myself -- better. It's like puzzle pieces that are finally falling into place  -- with the answers coming to me from seemingly out of nowhere.

The weird thing is that these new realizations -- which are probably a part of the answer to the big question -- are not dissuading me from my belief. Rather, they strengthen my belief even more. They even support it. Now, I have no more fears inside me. Although doubts still try to confuse me, it seems my belief has grown so strong that it overshadows these doubts. I know it's kinda absurd, but I have sorta embraced this belief as my truth. I feel more comfortable with it now and more accepting of what it will bring me.

I know that the puzzle pieces will all fall into place in time. Whatever the resulting picture is, I seem to be at peace with it already. I just hope I can muster the patience to wait.

0 comments: