I've stopped watching cartoons when I was 12 years old. It was just a thing, I guess, to symbolize the end of my childhood and the start of becoming a lady. But the one thing I'll never get tired of watching is Cinderella -- or any fairy tale for that matter.


Well, maybe that's what makes me so fascinated with Prince William and then Kate Middleton.Well, although they both look adorable, I think what interests me most about them is their being down-to-earth. They seem like such good people who don't let the fame and prestige get over their heads.


They also kinda make you think that true love still exists -- the kind that transcends personal and societal differences - that at the end of the day, it's how you regard each other that counts.


Although a lot of people mock the fuss that's going on around this royal couple, I think what they bring is some form of hope and positivity in this world that's full of anger, hatred  and broken relationships. I think that a lot of people -- including me -- find them inspiring.


Well, I wish the both luck. I believe they'll be able to make it work, so kudos! :)

0 comments: