I spent the Holy Week at home. My nephews from Baguio spent the most part of the week with me, and it was nice to spend some time with them, especially since I haven't seen them for months.

I was surprised at how behaved they are now from the last time I saw them. I taught them how to play Scrabble and was surprised at how fast they learned. It was just funny how the younger one acted so much like my little brother when we were still kids. Like father, like son!

They immensely enjoyed the swimming pool, which I haven't tried myself. Again, I have this thing of losing interest in something once I've achieved it. They were ALWAYS hungry haha..but they were also so sweet :) Not a day went by that I didn't get a "Thank you, Tita" (Thank you, Auntie).

We all even ended up sleeping on my bed, which was kinda crazy, but again, it was sweet of them :)

Although I didn't get to do what I planned for the Holy Week, I really had a fun time with those two cuties :)

0 comments: