I was talking to an energy reader, and she was telling me about my past lives (among others, of course). From my understanding, an energy reader is a type of psychic who is able to make predictions based on your aura or by receiving messages from the other side. Someone like John Edward of the show Crossing Over with John Edward.

Well, this was the first time I got any sort of insight into my past lives. MissMetaphor and I have always wondered about our past lives and how we could learn about them. This was the closest I got. Who can ever vouch if these are true or not? Still, I find them interesting, so here goes...

Village Caretaker
Let's name  the reader Mystic. Well, she said that I have a deep-rooted desire to help people in my spirit.

Apparently, I worked in ancient Egypt as a village caretaker. I was a woman shaman who was a healer and caregiver to my tribe. Mystic said I was a true healer then, that's why I now have healing energy in me, and I make everyone feel good when I am around them (How true? LOL).

An Italian Child

It seemed that in the 1300s in Italy, I was the daughter (a little girl) of a pretty well-to-do Italian family. I was pictured walking and being led by a family, with a woman holding my hand. I was wearing soft animal clothing. I was picking flowers along the way when I fell off a cliff.

The reader said this is why I'm not fond of high places, and true enough, I have a fear of heights.

Member of a Greek Temple

Mystic said I was an active  member of a Greek temple in the 1400s. 

Well, I'm not particularly interested in Greek mythology, but I do find it fascinating.

0 comments: