I was again recently confronted with the dilemma of either working freelance full time or working a regular job full time. I must admit working freelance is sorta tempting -- you get a higher net pay; and you get to work from the comfort of your home. You won't have to get up so early either, as you will no longer have to account for travel time.

However, working in an office environment has its certain appeal, too. I was talking to HappySanta the other day, and she did comment that I prefer having officemates. And that's true. While it's great to work by yourself and avoid the intrigues and issues that come with office politics, working in a team environment allows for learning, knowledge sharing, and interaction that you wouldn't get if you were confined to the comfort -- which may later turn into "discomfort" -- of your home.

So now, I guess I'll just make the most of an office environment. There's plenty of time to go solo later on.

0 comments: