The past weeks -- or month, maybe -- has been sort of a roller coaster ride for me. It seemed like so many things were happening, each day different. It seemed like I was going through so much, although maybe it was really nothing.

My over thinking and over-analyzing mind went on overdrive recently, which caused all the mumbo jumbo. I seemed to be going through a lot, but then I couldn't really find the words to describe them; hence, the long silence in this blog. I actually only visited my blog yesterday and was disappointed at myself for having written only two posts last month. Not to mention that I've forgotten to write about my monthly blessings -- oh well, another one of those things that are hard to constantly follow through.

I was also physically ill for most of last week. Actually had the flu for the first time in four years. I'm lucky to have a non-fussy (would this pass as a word?) boss. I had to skip work for three days, but ironically, I didn't feel rested at all. Rather, all those physical discomfort just added to the turmoil I was already going through.

I seem to be back to my old self -- whatever that is. At the beginning of this week I vowed that I was going to be happy again. Somehow I had this notion that I could will myself to be happy. Well, I guess I did. No more of the ill feelings, and I hope it stays that way for the next six months at least (why six months? Beats me! --Just some random number LOL).

Anyway, I guess I'm just gonna focus on the positive for now. Although negative things are always looming ahead, I've learned that it really doesn't help to try to address them all at once. I guess I'll have to learn to deal with things as they come and not be so impatient.



0 comments: