We recently held the first event for our professional organization after almost two years. Baby steps. Small, but reachable goals. We seem to have found the formula for making things work.


Success is not measured by numbers. In this instance, success is measured by the qualitty of the experience. Overwhelming goals just won't cut it and will only lead to frustrations and eventually to death.. of our will and our spirit...to keep moving forward.


I was just so happy to be around like-minded people who shared my enthusiasm, passion, and ideals -- who believed that small steps were the way to go. I couldn't imagine what we were thinking before -- coming up with such huge plans and huge goals for something that was only starting. On hindsight, it all seems ridiculous now. No wonder it all failed.


With renewed vigor and enthusuasm for our ideals, I can see things only getting better. I'm so happy and grateful for the people I met along the way. This time, I'm staying on this track, and no one can divert me from this direction.


Looking forward to more successes in the future...I know now they're within reach! :)

0 comments: