I don't know why I lost the zest for blogging. Not that there isn't anything to say. In fact, there are lots to be said, especially with my mind that never stops thinking and musing.

Well, mostly maybe because I've been too busy and too stressed out in the past months that I've had no energy left for jotting down the thoughts that go around in circles in my mind.

I've moved to the new home, but still not feeling settled -- maybe due to the absence of a reliable Internet connection and cable TV, which are my only diversions from the everyday routine.

I guess my home's nice but it's lost its appeal on me -- or maybe my excitement over it was just put out -- because of the builder's below-par workmanship and lack of commitment. Two months after my move, they still have pending work to deliver -- and yet, they've already gotten the complete payment. Well, lesson learned. I'll never employ the services of that builder again.

That aside, the job has been more fun and challenging recently, especially with my project approaching crunch time. It's weird how I get fired up only when the work piles up.

I've also recently joined this charismatic community, and I must say I'm really having a grand time. For once, I actually look forward to attending something that's religious in nature. I guess it's what my soul has been craving for -- some much needed spiritual nourishment. I seem to have been deprived all this time and I'm just savoring every bit of divine inspiration that I can get.

I believe I'm happier now because of my new spirituality. I sorta have a different outlook on life now, and I finally found a piece of the answer I seek -- on what the purpose of my life is. I just seem so full of positive energy now.

I also quit my freelance job of almost a year for a number of reasons. I guess it just means it's time for me to move on to other things. After all, growth won't happen if we just stay in one place.

With all the changes in the past months, I'm quite surprised that Infinite remains perhaps the only constant in my life. What that means, I don't know, but it brings me  a positive vibe so I guess it's good.

I hope I can get back to blogging again. I know and feel that a lot of good things will come to me this year so it would be great to have every win, surprise, and joy digitally imprinted for all time.

0 comments: