They always tell me to trust my intuition. But intuition and logic seem to get mixed in, making it hard for me to identify one from the other. I believe both are gifts. Our intuition helps us sense and see things that are not readily obvious while logic helps us make sense of the things we see.

My gut feel has proven me right a lot of times. Lately, however, my gut feel seems to be drowned out by what my logic tells me. My logic seems to be screaming so loud that I don't even get enough time to process what my intuition's telling me before logic takes over.

Perhaps I should learn to silence my logic for once. That seems a scary thought, but perhaps not everything has to or can be explained. Perhaps it isn't necessary to make sense of everything. Perhaps a little chaos would do some good.

As I remember my resolution for this year, perhaps I should just go for it and throw caution to the wind.

0 comments: