I recently attended a post-Christmas white elephant party with my former teammates (When I say "former teammates", I refer to my Information Development teammates 'cause they're the teammates closest to me). I was sorta lazy to go considering that I'd be on vacation by then, but I really missed the guys (read: everyone), so why not?

White elephant gift exchanges were first introduced to us by HappySanta, and they've seemingly become a part of Infodev Christmas parties. The game was fun as usual. But whoever invented that rule about not laughing at a joke anyway? I laugh so easily, I was the easy target for this. Next time, I'll have to practise being more unsmiling and un-laughing.. or maybe I should go to such parities in a sullen mood...yeah, right!

It was seeing everyone -- well, those who came anyway -- that was the best part. It's amazing how this team seems to still be whole despite the members having gone their separate ways for almost two years now; how everyone's still in touch with each other. It's even fascinating how old issues still haven't died. So high school, I know, but there you have it.

No offense to other past and present teams and teammates, but I will always feel bonded to the Infodev team -- personally and professionally. Can't wait for the next party!



0 comments: