I'm back at square one. I'm being given a clean slate. I knew I wanted this some time ago. Was actually in a dilemma on how I could undo everything and start over. But now that I have it and was actually given to me without much effort on my part, I'm not actually sure I want it after all. Or maybe I'm just not sure how to handle it. I have been so set on the path I was in that to change directions now is sorta taking me off balance.

I know that this is probably what's best for me. After all, everything does happen for a reason. I just probably need to recondition my mind again and modify my mini-road map (I sorta gave up long term-planning for now... seems more trouble than it's worth) and see it as a new adventure.. a new set of experiences.

Maybe what happened was just a detour, but I probably wasn't meant for that path. Surely, that detour helped me grow in a lot of ways -- not without pains -- but maybe I needed that to get to where I'm supposed to be going. And now, it's time to get back on the right track.

0 comments: