I was out to dinner with some old friends/colleagues the other night, and it it was good to hang out with them again. As usual, I was the one teased the most especially because of my gullibility. But it was a good thing that the story they were telling me wasn't true.

It felt good to be laughing with them again. Thinking back, well, they haven't really changed much in the five or six years that I've known them. They still tell a lot of "green" jokes except those don't shock me as much anymore. I just listened and quietly laughed while I dug into the sumptuous sea food.

I'm glad that after three job changes we are still friends, and at least I still get a semblance of a social life. My social life used to revolve around my teammates, and now at my current job I get zilch.

We plan to do this on a monthly basis or something. Sure hope we can keep it up. It will definitely help me keep my sanity :)

0 comments: