My best friend Magic paid me a visit last week, and I was so glad I was able to coerce her (LOL) into staying with me for a few days.

Ever since I left Baguio, it's been harder for us to see each other, making do with text messages and online chats, which I'm not good at especially when I get so busy with work. Yeah, the cellphone has lost its "glamour" to me, and I usually neglect sending text messages to friends unless something urgent comes up.

In the case of Magic, I haven't heard from her for the past four months or so and I was getting worried about her when I finally got the guts to call her. In all honesty, I was kinda scared to call for fear of something bad happening to her, especially since it's so unlikely of her to not get in touch all this time.

Well, I'm really glad she's alright, that she got to recover from a recent illness and that good things are even happening for her! I was so glad to see that she's okay and so glad to hear her good news.

It was definitely a good four days of hanging out with her and catching up on everything! It's been maybe over a year since I last saw her, and time was just not enough to talk about everything. Well, I hope it doesn't take that long for me to see her again!

0 comments: