I went to my favorite tarot reader again for my regular dose of guidance. Although the trip was unusually long -- taking four hours each way versus the usual two hours -- it was well worth it. I grilled TNB with questions for two hours, and though I had some more questions, I just stopped 'cause he was already looking very exhausted.

Well, I didn't really learn many new things. Most were just confirmations of things that I already knew or sensed but just didn't want to believe. It was just amazing how I asked more or less the same questions (phrased differently) and still got the same answers. TNB was getting exasperated with me for wanting to confirm the same thing over and over (talk about makulit!:P ).

Well, I got a good reading -- very good even -- but for some reason I didn't really feel elated. What I felt was something like a tired and quiet calm -- sorta like the feeling you get when you wake up from a deep sleep and you feel calm, yet a bit disoriented.

When I woke up the next day, I still felt that way, and as I was talking to a friend about it, I realized that maybe it was just because I felt overwhelmed. It was just too much to take in all at once, I guess, and it wasn't that I didn't believe what I was told.. Maybe they were just kinda hard to believe, though most was the same as what a psychic friend told me a few weeks ago.

I do hope for the best, and though I'm scared to expect too much, I really hope that most of what was said would come true. In the meantime, I will just sit back, relax, and watch as my future unfolds.

=================
Side note:

I just learned that one of my friends is super rich! No wonder she can get by without a job. Well, just makes me admire this person even more. She's so down-to-earth and jologs, you'd never get an inkling about how "loaded" she is. Well.. hats off to this person!

0 comments: