It's so easy to lose sight of the big picture when you get distracted by the details. Sometimes you know everything will turn out just fine, but when you look too much into the "sordid" details, even the small issues become magnified.

They always say live for the present. You're never sure about the future. The fact is that the end goal is in the future and all the "gruesome" details are in the present -- they're what you have to deal with now.

Well, I guess this is one instance when it's better to look at the far horizon, which is bright and promising, rather than pay much attention to all the nitty gritty details of the present. They will definitely hinder you from reaching your goal if you let them.

So from today, I'll continue to march ahead, set my sight on the finish line, remove the obstacles along the way that I can remove, and ignore the ones that will only delay my journey.

0 comments: