I was talking to my psychic friend KJ and he had the following advices for me:

  • To befriend DirtyPlayer. Well, KJ is the second person to tell me about DirtyPlayer saying things behind my back. KJ advices that sometimes it helps to "suck up" to someone just so they won't give me a hard time. KJ advised me to be friends with DirtyPlayer even if I don't really wanna be friends just so DirtyPlayer would get off my back. However, I can never do that. I hate hypocrisy, and I can never be friends with someone I don't even like! Anyway, I know I'm not doing anything wrong. I'll just let DirtyPlayer say whatever he/she wants to say about me, and hope it does him/her some good.

  • To help someone change. Hmm, I don't really believe anyone can change another person. Whatever change a person goes through must occur because that person wants to change. This is a pretty tall order, and I wouldn't know where to start and if I can even do it. KJ also advised me to trust myself, and I interpret that to mean standing firm on my beliefs and values. Well, I guess I'll just have to always be myself, and somehow, I hope this inspires change in this person.

0 comments: