After two stressful and emotionally draining days, the sun seems to finally peek out on the third day. With hardly any sleep the last two days and all the anxiety that surrounded me, I realized that I was no longer thinking straight and that I thought and said a lot of things that didn't make any sense.

With this new day, my head begins to clear and I can now see shadows of the answers I seek. It's time to go full circle and go back to how I started. Things were so simple in the beginning, but somehow things got complicated along the way, making me lose track of of my ideals and beliefs.

Hope for the best, but expect the worst. This has always been my mantra, and I just realized that expectations can indeed destroy. It's when expectations are not met that discontent, disappointments, and unhappiness arise. This experience teaches me to be content and happy with what I have and what I'm given and to not ask for more. To accept things and people as they are.

With the sunlight shining again on my path, I am ready to continue embarking on my journey. I just hope the same goes for Infinite.

0 comments: