I went to see my favorite tarot reader yesterday. As usual, he gave a really good reading. I went with a friend who saw the tarot reader for the first time, and she, too, was impressed.

I was kinda disappointed that some of the things that I wanted weren't meant to be. I was quite stubborn and was trying to insist on them, but if the tarot cards were to be believed, these were things that might do me more harm than good. Maybe it's time to let go?

However, on most of my questions, the answer was "It's up to you", that is, I can either make it happen or not. This made me realize once again that not everything in our future is etched in stone and that we just can't get concrete answers to everything.

As I left the tarot reader, I felt a bit overwhelmed by all the choices I'll have to make. I'm scared of making the wrong choice and missing what could be if I made the other choice. However, I read somewhere today that the greatest obstacle to success is fear. Because when you fear, you don't give something your best shot , or you don't give it a shot at all.

Well, whatever the future holds, I'll have to have enough courage to make the best choice I know, and be brave enough to face whatever the consequences may be. Till then, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and praying a whole lot.

0 comments: