I was having some "domestic" problems for some weeks now, and just when I thought everything has gone absolutely haywire, things seem to get resolved almost on their own.

This proves to me once again that God gives us what we need exactly when we need it - never before, never after.

There have been so many times when I try, in vain it seems, to find solutions to problems -- whether current or foreseen -- and end up getting frustrated and sometimes hopeless at finding the solution. However, it always happens that just when I think I'm dead for sure, the solution just comes up with almost no effort.

Such was the case with my "domestic" problem, which I've been trying to address for the past month. I woke up this morning, and voila, the solution was presented to me! And a very good solution at that...

This also reminds me of my job hunting from a year or two ago. I was desperately looking for a new job for various reasons, but wasn't having any luck. After some time, I gave up and tried to make do with my job then. The job hunting was becoming frustrating and tiring, not to mention costly. But just when I was running out of options to solve my problem, and despite having stopped the job hunting, it seemed the job was just suddenly presented to me. I was contacted by a former boss and within two weeks, I was hired! And it was a pretty good job, too. For sure, it addressed the needs that prompted me to look for a new job.

This makes me believe even more that God has His own way of doing things, which we may not understand at first, but which is really what's best for us in the end. I know that had I gotten those "opportunities" or "solutions" earlier then they wouldn't have made as much difference as they do now, or I probably wouldn't have appreciated them as much.

Another thing this situation made me realize is that no matter how many bad persons there are in the world, God still sends you a few angels to help you get by. I tend to become cynical and distrusting of people, but it's really good to know that there are some people you can always count on.

A friend told me that even if majority of the people are bad, he'd still believe that the majority is good. I consider myself overly optimistic, though definitely not that optimistic. However, I do believe that there are still a lot of good people in this world, and these few really make a lot of difference. By the way, they, too, come when you most need them.

0 comments: