This year may be the first year I'll formally write down my New Year's resolutions. Been thinking about them for the past few days as a topic for this blog. Please don't hold me to any of these, but I'll try my best to do them.

So here goes:

  • Be open to change.
  • Don't be afraid to try new things.
  • Break down my walls (read: Be more trusting).
  • Have more fun.
  • Watch more DVDs.
  • Read more books.
  • Don't worry about work too much.
  • Continue to try to leave the office by 6 PM. Avoid working overtime.
  • Be more patient.
  • Be thrifty. Save!
  • Keep in touch with friends more.
  • Blog more.
  • Socialize more (Don't think I can do this, but I'll add it anyway).
  • Worry less. Don't think too much.
  • Go to church more often.
  • Buy a new keyboard (The current one's got 90% of the letters faded and I'm having trouble typing. I just love it, though... but this year I'm gonna let go :P ).
  • Diet.
  • Avoid GERD (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disorder)- causing food.

0 comments: