Dear Gladys,

Thanks again for coming to my rescue. I can't believe it's been over a year (almost two even) since i last saw you, and yet nothing has changed between us. I really enjoyed your company over the past week. You're still as funny as always. It amazes me how you're more like a friend to me despite the supposed "working relationship", and how we never run out of stories to tell. It was really nice catching up with on on everything that's been going on with both of us. I'm really grateful that you're always there, ready to be my angel in my times of need.

As you packed your bags this morning and we said our goodbyes, I didn't feel sad at all because I know that I will always have a friend in you and that we will always keep in touch. I jokingly said, "See you again in two years!," but I sure hope we'll see each other again much sooner.... and perhaps under different circumstances for a change?

Take care, and good luck. Hope you guys have your baby soon!



Love,
Reina

0 comments: