I was listening to Hillsong United on my ipod, and as what usually happens whenever I listen to their songs, I got really touched and I felt HIS presence around me. If I listen closely to the lyrics, I feel like I'm praying and my soul's worshipping HIM, and I feel as if I'm in a prayer meeting or a church event where everyone's doing the same even when I'm just in my office cubicle. I feel HIS presence so much that I get goose bumps and tears well up in my eyes.

My boss and I can sit for hours (during lunch break and beyond haha) debating the existence or non-existence of God, and the truth or fallacy of the Bible. Well, the Bible may have some inaccuracies, but I don't think that it really matters. We will always have different interpretations of it, and religions will always have different takes on things. Who's to know who's right and who's wrong?

What I think matters most is your personal relationship with your creator. If you feel HIS presence in your life and if HE does wonders to your life then who can dispute that? I do not claim to be religious and I do not even get to go to church that often, but I know I feel God's presence in my life a lot.