Ok, so I've been on a break for nearly two weeks now, and I promised myself I would start a new blog that I can share with my friends. However, it's nearly the end of my break, and I still haven't created one. So, well, it's almost 3am but still can't sleep, so might as well start it now instead of putting it off again for tomorrow (I've been putting off for two weeks now -- yeah, attribute it to laziness).

I know I have so many things I wanna write about. I just hope I can find the time to write them here, and that I can keep this up. My first attempt at blogging only merited one entry. I don't even know what the URL is anymore.

So friends, do add me to your sites, and please give me your blog sites, too, so I can add them to mine. A little help on how to do all those things would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments: