I got a Christmas e-card from one of my former managers. I had been meaning to write her for so long, but couldn't get around to doing it. She remembered me, though! I was really touched and surprised. She's someone I really look up to -- a very smart woman who has taught me a lot despite the physical distance. I only wish I can be as good as her one day.

She said they still miss me, and that was really so sweet. I really do miss everyone I've worked with at the old company. Although my job now is fine, it lacks the challenge and camaraderie that I had with my previous job.

It just makes me so glad to know that I have made seemingly strong personal connections with the people I've worked with. I surely hope I can have the chance to work with this former boss again or with any of my former colleagues.

0 comments: