The present situation just frustrates me. I feel like I did when I got absurdly lost in Megamall before.

When I first came to Manila (for settling here), I went to Megamall to have some documents photocopied. I know I could've just asked my mom to have them photocopied for me somewhere near, but I thought I might as well familiarize myself with the mall, considering that I was gonna stay here for good.

It was just so frustrating 'cause we couldn't even find the stall for photocopying. When we asked someone, that person would point us to one direction and when we got there, another person would point us to where we first came from.

That's how I feel right now. I feel like I'm not getting to move on, as everything's pointing to different directions. I feel I'm spending more time following this and that direction than actually working on what I should accomplish.

Isn't there a map for this?


0 comments: