This was one thing whose future I was reluctant to take a peek at. I was kinda scared that the future won't hold good things, that everything I know now will turn out to be untrue or different. I have been so complacent about this, not worrying a bit, which is unusual for me, and I was afraid that a glimpse at the future will shake my state of oblivion.

It seems, though, that the stars agree.. or should I say approve? For once, news seem to be good after having had a few disappointments. Even my gut feel seems to be telling me to just go with it. I usually listen to this voice inside me for guidance (which I believe to be God's voice), and this is one of those instances when I can't feel any complaints or warnings coming from this inner voice. Surprisingly, I feel very at peace.

Yes, I do feel like I'm in oblivion, and for once, maybe I should stop over-analyzing things. Though I believe in what the stars say, deep down I'm still quite dubious and like to challenge them. However, this is one of those instances when I hope they're right.

0 comments: