I've recently participated in our company's Employee Stock Purchase Plan just because it was an incredibly good deal for us employees. I know I haven't been most enthusiastic about my job, but I read something from Yahoo! Financials that makes me really happy to be working here.

"...the shares are poised to rise with an expected cyclical recovery, due to the company's exposure to the architecture and engineering vertical that he thinks is starting to recover economically.
- Israel Hernandez, Barclays analyst
"He said he expects the company to increase its earnings guidance 'as we move through a recovery' in fiscal 2010 and 2011, and said the shares' low valuation is also appealing."
This just makes me proud to be working for a company that develops top-notch quality software. This also motivates me to work harder and makes me appreciate my role in the company better. This is probably why my main SME is so meticulous of everything -- as in everything! Well, maybe I should be more tolerant of her :P

0 comments: