It's just starting to dawn on me how fast next month is approaching, and it will be for a month... OMG!

I've known about it for some time but I guess I've always taken it for granted, as it has always worked out, and there has always been a way. But I guess this one's going to be different -- a little more challenging maybe.

I dread the thought and the day..or days? But on the positive side, maybe the time will do a lot of good. They say be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it. It seems I might get something I wished for, though I've already discarded that thought. But maybe the time will allow for reflection. Maybe it will allow for strength to build..for rejuvenation?

It's a make or break situation, I think, but I believe everything happens for a reason. I just wonder what this one's is.

0 comments: