• What is it with Biblical names? They all had Biblical names, and now Infinite, too! I wonder what that means...

  • I was catching up on reading friends' blogs, and got a year's worth of lovey-dovey feeling from reading Pandan Pandan's blog....mushy! mushy! mushy! Peace, Rache! I'm really happy for the both of you!

  • I love Daughtry's new song, and it's really no surprise =) It's just as good as I expected it to be if not even better...Can't wait to hear the rest of their album!

  • We finally got some content management system at work. We have the Team Foundation Server on Robohelp...yayy!!! Though it still won't support content sharing, at least it allows for multi-authoring through the check in/check out of help topics. The check in/check out process is pretty fast, and we now have a safe repository for our files (*breathes a sigh of relief*).

  • I miss my former teammates. The teasing and bickering. The "stop overs" on my cube. The endless breaks. Sneaking to the pantry (or somewhere) to discuss something "hush hush". The many different and fascinating personalities. The outings. The latest gossip about whomever and whatever. The boy stories. The girl stories. Furiously chatting on YM even when your cubes are just next to each other. The sharing of downloads. What can I say? I miss everything about the team!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reina, you should google daughtry's version of Poker Face!

Reina said...

Thanks, BQ! Will definitely check that out =)