Whenever something goes wrong, I know that I'll soon get over it, that all it needs is time. But how I wish I could fast forward to that time when things will be okay again. I know I'm strong enough to endure this, but it's that "waiting" (for things to be okay) time that is the hardest. I wish I could go into hibernation during this time and just wake up when everything's alright again.

I know it's not that easy and simple, though. I guess I have to go through things like these as part of my growth.

Lessons learned:

  • Stand your ground.
  • Be more logical aand realistic.
  • Don't be so idealistic.
  • Don't be so easily persuaded.
  • Don't be so gullible.
  • Don't be so trusting (But didn't I resolve to be more trusting this year? Well, I'll scratch that off my New Year's resolutions list).
  • To hell with ___!

0 comments: