I figured I should stop writing about American Idol, or this blog might turn into an American Idol blog, but what the heck, I can't resist writing about it, so here goes...


  • I think country week was tough for most of the contestants.

  • Hot, hot performance from Matt! My favorite for the night...

  • Finally, Anoop chose the right song! Glad to hear that great voice. He was one of my early faves, but just didn't think he was a strong contender. Glad he is back in the game, though. He sure made the most out of the third chance he was given. I hope he goes a long way in the competition!

  • OMG, what an eerie performance from Adam! It was still good vocally, of course, but his song was just really weird and strange. Definitely not something I'll have on my ipod. But Randy obviously loves him. And he was right. It did sound like a song Nine Inch Nails would do. A friend before sent me a Nine Inch Nails song and Adam's song sounded kinda like that. Of course, I've long since deleted that song from my PC... haha *creepy*. Well, though I really love Adam, Scott's (who came next) song really seemed like sunlight after a long, dark night. haha. Yeah, Adam is quite eccentric but I hope he doesn't overdo it next time!

  • I think Kris had a good performance. He seems really popular. I just don't know why he doesn't appeal to me. Boy-next-door good looks, plays the guitar, good vocals.. I don't know...

  • Why does Paula keep stammering? I mean, I like her, but does she really talk that way, or is she just unsure of what to say?

  • My thoughts on Randy Travis? Never mind... lol!

2 comments:

aschua said...

Mas magaling ba yung mga contestants this season compared to last season? ;-P

Reina said...

Hmm.. yeah, I think they're better. They're all good vocally and have their own personalities. It's just a matter of choosing the right song. BUT, I still think that no one compares to the genius of David Cook... talk about original! =)