With everything that's going on, I can't help thinking of you. You have a way of making things simple and clear. And I think I can use some of your wisdom right now.

You've always been easy to talk to -- about almost anything and everything under the sun. Although you're reluctant to share personal things, I do enjoy and learn a lot from our exchange of opinions. Though our opinions differ, I appreciate that you don't shut off whatever I have to say. Plus you make a lot of sense. With you, everything seems so logical. I wish I could think that way, too. But believe me, I'm trying to live by some of the things I learned from you.

I know you must be really busy, wherever you are right now. Even if I don't ever get to talk to you again, I will always treasure and be grateful for the wisdom you've imparted with me. You said that we should be thankful for the people who come into our lives. That if one day is all we've got with them, then we should appreciate and treasure that, and let go when the time comes to let go. But of course, those weren't your exact words. I wish I could have kept a record of the beautiful and enlightening things you've said.

A psychic friend told me he kept seeing musical notes or something that has to do with music. Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with you...

Well, hope to talk to you soon!


0 comments: