OMG, there are so many networking sites now, it's unbelievable! Just recently, the Twitter craze began *rolls eyes*. What would people ever do with all those accounts, which are seemingly redundant anyway? I know I can't even keep up with one account.. ugh!

Well, here are some sites I plan to and should create accounts in, but wonder if I'll ever get to:

  • LinkedIn - I now got two invites here. I think I already have an account. Just haven't set it up yet.
  • Wrangler - Is that right? A friend has been bugging me to sign up here, but after a year, I still haven't :(
  • Facebook - I should sign up here 'cause I hear my former team has an account here. Really miss 'em, so I'll try!
  • Multiply - Just because all my friends seem to have it, plus I do wanna share some music with my friends.. can't do that anywhere else! By the way, I just cancelled the account I previously created so will have to start from scratch again!
  • Myspace - The only reason I wanna have an account here is so I can add my music faves lol! Some that come to mind are Adam Lambert and Josiah Leming lol!
  • Friendster - This is the only existing account, but very outdated. Should really do a better job of updating this. Plus, I've been wanting to add Martin Johnson (Boys Like Girls). However, I still haven't gotten around to it.... really love his song writing skills!

Well, I'm glad I didn't add this to my New Year's resolutions! Go figure =)

0 comments: